Thursday, February 7, 2013

LOVE our LU!



http://youtu.be/wSn9MQ_1uLU
(above video of our lubird just doing her sweet thang)

I know I've said this, but I love this baby bird, our baby Lu, our Lubird, LUCIA!  She seems to have had a full recovery from her bug last week and this week she has been full of giggles, baby babbling, smiles, some new attitude and lots of LOVE.  I love her noises, her coos, her long winded vowel sounds.  I love the way she makes crazy sounds with her tongue, her lips, her cheeks- and then giggles because the sound vibration must tickle her.  I love watching her hold her hands, clap her hands and pat her belly.  I LOVE this LU!  I love how she entertains herself.  I love how she rolls from side to side.  I love how I can trick her into sitting better if I put my fingers in her ears like a little ear massage.  I love how she YELLS when she is hungry!  I love the PKS Kids forum of all the silly & sweet things our kiddos do.  I love the bottom of her soft feet, they are like little satin pillows!-they REALLY are!  I love how she cuddles up next to me when I pick her up.  I love how I have to pry open her grasped hand hold to buckle her in her car seat.  I love this BIRD!  I love how Jason and I love her more each day.  I love kissing her cheeks, her lips, her belly, her soft head.  I love watching her wiggle around.  She is so content and so beautiful.   I love feeling her baby sister kick in my belly and daydreaming of how her little sister will look after and love Lu.  I love this LU!
The life of a 21 month old is typically hectic and full of chasing, baby-proofing, maybe even disciplining but with this Lu, all we do is love.  She goes where we take her and she has been singing more and more along the way.  I would love for her to go places when she wants, on her own,  even sit up on her own, but for now...we just love and watch and play and relax..we do work her out too!

That's it, that's all, I just wanted to update about YOU, little Lu!
You truly are a dream come true!
Eyes so blue, like the Colorado sky,
I love you so much it often makes me cry.
Lubird, Bluebird, watching you,
is like watching a beautiful bird bloom, through and through.

No comments: