Thursday, September 15, 2011

Pura Vida

Pura Vida is Spanish for "Pure Life".  For the last 3 years, I have worked at Pura Vida Fitness Club and it truly lives up to its name.  I planned on going back to work August 1st, but with the birth of little Lu, I am not quite certain when I'll be going back..  However,  my work family understands and is now hosting an event in Lucia's honor to raise money for PKS Kids!!  Please join us next Sunday, September 25th!  The Club will be open to members and non-members for this fun event- bring friends, bring family, bring your groove on, or your zen, or just come as you are! Yoga-inside and outside, Zumba-inside and outside, Cocktails and Raffles!  Pura Vida is the most beautiful fitness club I have ever seen and I feel very lucky to be a part of such a great place.  As yoga instructor Billy P. likes to say "lighten up and have some fun".  I hope to see you there-and I promise it will be fun! Thank you J Madden, Keith Moore, Heather Bahlmann, Billy Potocnik, Jamie Vance, Natasha Vukicevic, Wendi Schneider, Anna Sugarman and everyone else involved for helping create this special event!  Details below or visit www.puravidaclub.com for more info.  
Thank you my Pure Life Family!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jules. I was just catching up on your blog. I am sorry I missed you out in front of Tables last night. I look forward to seeing you guys soon. Lots and lots of love.

Hadley

Dawn said...

Jules, Jason & Lu,

Your Christmas card was so very precious. I thought of your family a lot during this holiday and Shane and I wish you the most wonderful of days to cherish these special times with Lu. Would love to see you soon!

Dawn