Sunday, April 8, 2012

Spring has Sprung!

Pretty lubird in Easter outfit from Noni-looks like a 'peep' candy!

Tulips are blooming, Easter arrived, and Lucia's 1st Birthday is in a few weeks...Spring has Sprung!  I love seeing the flowers bloom, trees bud, grass grow green,  and just the smell of spring in the air.  I have always loved tulips-who doesn't- but after the "Welcome to Holland" story I am reminded, even more, of the very special journey we are on with our Lu.   I see several colorful tulips, standing tall and together, and think of ALL the special kids and their families...standing together, side by side, looking beautiful and happy and that makes me smile.  God created so many beautiful things.... including flowers and people,  and as intended each are to grow, blossom, bloom, thrive!    We pray that our Lu will continue to bloom.  Bloom Lucia Bloom!!!  Everyone and Everything- Bloom!
We do understand the beauty of living beings, each to their own, that is what makes us so special! So love and nourish our little Lu we will, to the fullest, and we'll continue to watch her bloom to her fullest every single day...we are already almost to 365 days...holy cow.
I love this video my mom forwarded to me...the beauty of blooms!

Each flower is filmed for two days and photos are collated within 7 minutes to get this effect.  It's REALLY cool and beautiful.  From just a wee seed to this...


Thank you for your thoughts and prayers for our little Lubird to bloom..they mean so much to us! Thank you to Jason's family for a beautiful Easter Celebration today.  Thank you Jake Powell for buying two Lucia Light T shirts.  Thank you Lucy and Lizzie Bobilya for the BEST tights I've ever seen and cute decor.  Thank you Becky for Lucia's Easter basket and toy electric piano! Thank you Heather & Lily Bahlmann and Sara, Carmela and Lincoln Fox for a fun Friday Night! Happy 1st Birthdays to Teagan Wilson and this Wednesday to Garces twins-Javier and Sebastian!  Thank you Phillip and Anna for the cute card.  Thank you Grammy and Grampa and Noni and Babo for the fun baskets and gifts.  Thank you Rosy for the MANY beautiful presents from the Philippines. Thank you Amy Barrett for your toy donations for the Anchor Center.  Safe travels Lala and Aa aa this week- we'll miss you! Thank you husband for a very special family Easter- our Lucia's first, and for lifting me up and showing me the light when I may slide off course. I love you Jason and Lubird and Frieda and Blue..I love our special little blossoming family.

Lu's first pony ride...not super thrilled

little lu and daddy sittin' in the grass



Becky Hemphill and birdie

Sweet Rosy (takes care of Jason's grandparents) 

token Easter Bunny shot- I agree Amy B- kind of a weird bunny 

Mario, cousin Kayla, Linda and Lu (Babo and Noni)

Jason's Family
 We hope you too had a beautiful Easter, full of love and light.  Thank you God and Jesus for this most special day.



No comments: