Saturday, May 25, 2013

I AM READY!

I ran into an old friend a couple Fridays ago, Eric Johnson.  Eric's a very funny and sarcastic "dude" - loves to talk about "hot chics" , the latest epic parties, etc...  He is a really nice guy too but I never expected him to say anything about Lu.  After he caught me up with his latest dating and partying life, (as he massaged my friend's shoulders-ha- big flirt) he said something.

Eric:  "So, I read your blog sometimes."
Me: "wow, really?".
Eric: " yea, I think it's good how you get your thoughts out, it probably helps." And then it was back to girl talk...  

It was a bit surprising coming from a guy like Eric.  I've never been one to ever keep a journal going for more than a few days, although I've attempted dozens of times.  But with Lucia's blog, I think of it as a journal for her, so it's easier, more motivating and fun.  
I have thought about what he's said and realized that Eric's right! I was REALLY struggling with the thought of bringing another child into our lives.  I know I wrote about it in the last blog, and I didn't fully express my fear of it all... not even close. BUT!!!!, since writing that last blog, 'getting my thoughts out', I feel SOOOO much better about having a new baby!  I'm GIDDY about meeting her, LOVING her, SHARING her w Lu, and I feel in my heart that this was ALL a part of GOD's plan!   So little lady in my belly, come out, come out, (I know where you are-ha) whenever you like! !!  I AM READY!  
I'm in love with a girl named Lu, and I know soon I'll too, be in love with you! 
10 Days until my due date! Lubird was a little over a week early, so you should be early too-any day now!!!!
WE ARE READY! I AM READY!

Newborn Coming Home Outfit!

And to our friend's, Katie and Dave Zapata and their fighter, 'little big man Lincoln' congrats on a successful surgery and for coming home for the first time since your birth a little over 2 months ago!!!!!!!  You are surrounded by LOVE indeed!


No comments: