Thursday, July 21, 2011

Peas!

Those of you that know me well know that I have a love for peas but this brings a whole new meaning to them.  Someone we have never met works with our dear friend, Elyse.  She apparently noticed Elyse following Lucia's blog, she started reading it too and MADE a gift for Elyse to give to our family.  It is soft, very detailed, beautiful, cute and extremely thoughtful..  It is 3 peas (each about the size of a large grapefruit) in a pod-HAND KNIT!!  It truly signifies family.  God created each of us differently and we are bound by marriage and now have given birth to a child. We really are three peas in a pod.  No matter what happens we will do our best to support, lean on, and cuddle each other for our lifelong journey.   Thank you Maura for reminding us of our team and purpose together.  Lucia, Jason and I can't wait to meet you.  Your gift is incredible.

Pictured from top to bottom:  Jason, Juliet and little Lu

Thank you Shanna for a delicious meal on Tuesday night.  Thank you Uncle Dennis and Aunt Peggy for a card and article that meant sooo much to us.  

Hugs and Peas to all.  

2 comments:

Tareq said...

Fantastic. I'll have to get someone to knit you three curds of cottage cheese now.

Anonymous said...

Sitting in San Fran getting ready to head to orange co, I needed Lu to give me inspiration! Now I can move forward with my day! Hope to see you soon! Love lis