Thursday, February 23, 2012

a little slice of heaven

Smooth travels to a little slice of heaven with your husband and child is the perfect combination for a wonderful vacation.  Lubird's first international getaway was paradise.  No distractions, no agenda, just pure bliss.
Highlights of little Lu's trip included:  swimming a lot in the pool, taking a water taxi, visiting the pier where mommy and daddy got married , wearing sunglasses and no one knowing if i was awake or asleep, dancing with daddy at night to live music, swimming in the ocean, feeling the sand between my toes, lounging under the beach cabana, pool cabana and anywhere a lubird could fit to lounge, looking at the beautiful palm trees, flowers,  and bright blue skies, having the hotel staff ask 'how is Lucia today?' every day, getting wheeled down the beach in my stroller beside the ocean, not having to EVER wear oxygen (because its sea level), and being with my mommy and daddy all day and all night...
me and my dad-guess we're going swimmin!

floating around in the pool
hola
weeeeeeeeee
lounging and catching some rays
happy

water taxi

daddy and his little girl

reeling in a big fish on my invisible pole, while sitting on a big fish

happy bikini breakfast

more lounging

me and my mom

morning stretch


our paradise


Seeing all the things that made our little Lu happy made this vacation one of the best of our lives...and she's only just a wee little lubird...
this is what life is all about.  

5 comments:

Laura said...

From my mom, "How precious! Once again, Juliet brought tears to my eyes with her final statement."

So true!!! Love you guys! And Lu, you were supposed to be my white skinned buddy, can't believe your legs are now tanner than mine!

Keri said...

I love little Lu and her positive infectious energy! Such a wonderful, beautiful family.

BrookeT said...

Looks like ya'll had a wonderful time!!!..Lucia looks amazing!..I can't wait to hug her and squeeze her in person!!.))

Anna said...

Que es una hermosa familia! Awesome post and photos Jules. Thank you! Love to the LuBird and her padres xox

Lisa P said...

Awe, what fond memories I have of that place! it is appropriate Lu spent her time being a little wet :) she looks so happy and vibrant, it is a beautiful thing to see!