Monday, October 24, 2011

Six Months and Picture Galore!

Lucia at her 6 Month Appointment!
Our little lu is going to be 6 months old on Wednesday!!!  She shares a half birthday with her daddy who will be 35, and her grandpa, who will be 88 on Wednesday, so needless to say October 26th is a very special day! Jason and I celebrated his b-day on Saturday night with a night away- his mom and Mario treated us to a night at the JW Marriott (silent auction item won by mario at lu's party) and friends had gifted us Elway's restaurant gift cards- so it truly was a treat!  Mario and Linda insisted on having Lucia stay with them all night as well...her second slumber party there- Lucia is one loved and lucky granddaughter-thank you!  So Jason, myself, and our dogs had a night away.  We know the dogs appreciated being front and center again for a night..   Six months now and can't even come close to imagining life without lu.  Love you so much lu-bird.

Her 6 month appointment went well today. A 16lb and 26 inch long Little Lady Lu-50% on the button!  We also had physical therapy today.  Her therapist did a motor skills test so we could have some 'baselines' to work on and give us some information.  Its a standard test on different physical checks and balances ranging from 0-2 scoring.  We have some improvements to work on and we will do our best.  Love you lu!

Lucia continues to bring us closer with friends and family.  A cousin I had not talked to in years and I reconnected and she sent a beautiful and fun package for Lucia this week.  Thank you Kim and her daughter, Tigi for their spectacular Lucia gifts-more peas, a pink frilly outfit, amongst some other goodies, and just to catch up a bit with them was very nice!

Thank you to so many that donated to the party last Saturday.  We are obviously so very touched by the success but also having post party blues as well :)   Thank you Michael Donnelly, Eschlemans, Redmonds, Ann Marsh, Flemmings, Tom Quirk, Alicia Gilbert, Jeffrey Lind, Aliza and David, John Unruh, Susan Foster, Danfords,  Catherine Kelley, Matthew Zettel, Gardners, Dyers, Manions, Apgars, Dr Guarin and Dr Rusakow, Mercedes and Kevin, Wilsons, Dr. Laurel Benson, Anne Paetz, Fuchs, Dolans, Rosenthals, Maggie and Alistair Miller, McManigals, Deschs, Andersons, Mallons, and a very special thank you to my relative, Joe Marsh for your kind donation and silent auction items.  Thank you also to my dad's dear friend, Bob Klopfer for your amazing generosity.  I know your friendship means so much to my dad, and that alone means so much to all of us..
Jason and I feel so fortunate and continue to be stunned by the overflow of generosity with words, gifts, prayers and more.  Enjoy the pictures...i wish there were more!

Love, Jason, Jules and our little six month old sweet bird, Lu.

Kimmy and my dad!
Lu and her nonie Linda

Marne, Kent, and Marie
me and tonya

Jason's mom Linda and my brother Andy
my parents!
andy, cayla, erin and chris
joey, galo and katie
pretty lucia!
me and mama


tonya and lu
scott and amanda moss and rachelle
Galo and Katie

elyse, me and laura


my mom and gene foster

maura and elyse

me, elyse, ashley and shannon



boys


hosts!
girls!


chris, eric and kevin
lu's pround parents



joe and brian
check in!


jason, ryan, brian and gavin
andy, joey and brad


girls!


beth and lu
group shot!
magan, kirsten, and aimee
Vali's




elyse and andi
funny boys

kim and me

love my lu!


Love my dad!
 THANK YOU ALL!!! XOXOXOXOXO

No comments: